Funding Application for Agencies
The Coffey Foundation seeks to provide financial support for non-profit agencies in Caldwell County who work to improve the quality of life of Caldwell County citizens.
Only previously funded agencies should apply. Agencies not previously funded may be presented by a board member to the full board for consideration.
Grant Requirements and Guidelines:
- Grants are awarded only to Caldwell County 501c3 organizations.
- Grant funds cannot be used for any political or economic development purposes and cannot be restrictive regarding one’s creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, age or national origin.
- Agencies may use Coffey funds for ongoing program expenses, new programs, special projects, and for administrative expenses.
- Previously funded agencies must download the application to their computer and mail the printed application with supporting attachments to The Coffey Foundation by May 31st.
- Online applications from previously funded agencies should be submitted by May 31st to assure consideration for 2022 funding.
- Applicants will be notified in July.